Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years Goals

-I will make sure to study more over the course of a week before a test. I want to reduce cramming and stress caused by not being on top of the unit. To complete this I will, make diagrams after a new lesson has a been taught and make a study guide through out the unit to recap what was learned and so I can quiz myself. I want to make sure that I know the topics as I watch the vodcasts instead of freaking out at before the test because I never understood it.

-I will watch less TV. I want to do this because I want more sleep and to manage my time better. Sometimes I feel like there is not enough time in the day to do the things I want and TV is wasting time. To do this, I will not start new shows and try to read more instead of watching stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment