Wednesday, May 11, 2016

20 Time Reflection

I challenged myself by becoming the best blogger and a researcher I could be, meanwhile learning and applying tips about healthy lifestyles. I wanted to extend my skills from biology blog into a real life blog that could actually inform people. I chose this challenge because I play a lot of team sports, and myself and the team all have complained about not eating good food at least once. My goal was to inform high schools athletes about how they can help their bodies when they play any sport or activity. Taking care of your body is very important and the first step to that is education. My main focus was to learn and teach others through a blog. My plan was to create the blog then spread the word about it with my teams or social media. This would create a larger audience and help more people. This project just got started, meaning the foundation of it is sturdy but there are not many posts. It took me a while to come up with a name, make my own logo, and plan out the themes of my future posts. I spent too much time trying to perfect the brand of the blog and ran out of time with the actual blogging, which is the most important part. I learned that I need to set my priorities of projects, like letting go on unimportant parts to accomplish the bigger parts. I was too excited about the many topics my blog would entail and instead should have committed to one to write. If I could do it again, I would write my posts first then start the jazz up the blog site. I would like to continue this project and learn  more nutrition for myself  and also for my team. I would like to have more posts for it to feel more complete. 

2 comments:

  1. I think it is as good idea that you chose your 20 time project based on how to help not only yourself, but other athletes as well. Have you found any big news on nutritional facts? Are there certain foods that we can eat that will help us preform better? Let me know as I am interested in your project greatly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good, honest reflection. I think it's great that you have learnt this lesson and will apply it to future projects.

    ReplyDelete